Sunday, December 25, 2016

JZ’S MOTHER PASSES AWAY: YOU WERE THE BEST MOM---RIP

JZ’S MOTHER PASSES AWAY: YOU
    WERE THE BEST MOM---RIP
BY JAVED ZAHEER, FREE EXPRESSION AWARD WINNER
          TORONTO: My mother---ANISA KHATOON--- passed away in Chicago, US, on Sunday morning, December 18, 2016, leaving all of us very sad, a sadness and grief which will always remain a permanent part of at least my life and make my heart painful, bleed and cry and keep my soul restless. I have no words to express her greatness, goodness and gracefulness of the great lady.
          Her departure caused an irreparable loss. I was hospitalized at that time---from December 16-20 in Sunnybrook Medical Sciences Center, Toronto. I was there for a surgical procedure to replace my dialysis line since the graft on my left hand got blocked. Several efforts to fix the graft failed.
          Since I was hospitalized and in bad condition, the sad news was hidden from me. My elder brother Syed Zahir Akhtar, younger brother Tariq Zaheer Siddiqui, and my younger sister Reshma Iqbal, despite the harsh winter weather, winter storm and bad and dangerous condition of the roads---drove from Chicago, US, to break the news to me.
          The news struck me like lightning. Frankly speaking, I was very angry with God for taking away my most precious asset, my lighthouse, my source of strength and courage and my protective shield from me. Then I realised that it was a natural process and a life cycle which every living thing will have to face. I bowed my head before God and begged for good, mercy and forgiveness for my mother. I did and am trying to do whatever I can.
          I am not saying this because she was my sweet, loving and caring mother, all those who met and knew her know how good and great she was.  My father passed away on June 9, 1973, and since then together we faced all the tough challenges, great hardship and most difficult times. We had very good understanding and liked, loved and respected each other.
          This gave the badly and needed great courage and strength to all my family members. It gave them the sense to live together and like, love, respect, help and support each other. This made me stronger. They were and are all very loving, caring, helpful and supportive. The siblings like and love each other very much.
          After the passing away of my mother, my elder brother Syed Zahir Akhtar is the lighthouse and leader of the family. He has all the qualities to keep the family united and happy. He keeps track of all the members and keeps helping in all possible ways the ones who need help and support.
          He is a man of great qualities and character. Now he is a great protective shield for us. He along with my other family members there did their best possible in all ways to look after my mother but could not save her from the claws of death---A reality which everyone will have to one day.
          In the end, I would like to beg and request all near and dear ones, friends and fans and even all those who don’t know her to please pray for the departed soul of my mother. Also, please share the prayer request with all. This will help my mother the most.  I thank all in advance for the prayers.
JAVED ZAHEER
Professional Journalist
Cell: (647)740-0981
Res: (416)696-0981
Blog: www.javedzaheernews.blogspot.ca
https://twitter.com/jazamedia
www.linkedin.com/in/javed-zaheer-b3406b69
JAVED ZAHEER: FOUNDER OF SHIR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK: A MISSION WITH A VISION TO SERVE HUMANITY IN REALITY
          JZ’S PROFILE:  Founder of SHIR International Network (Serve Humanity In Reality---SHIR), declared by Judges as one of 75 Finalist Best Canadian Immigrants, an Honour for the Pakistani Community. Joined Journalism Profession in 1974 (Daily `SUN’, Karachi) and still serving as a professional journalist (2014). Javed Zaheer, Free Expression Award Winner (Awarded by National Ethnic Press & Media Council of Canada—NEPMCC. Award presented by Lieutenant-Governor of Ontario, Canada), Desi Idol Recognition Award Winner (Presented by North American Desi Idol), Member/Honorary Director of NEPMCC, Veteran Active Member (VAM) of Toronto Press Club, Ex-Member of The National Club and The Ontario Club, Honorary Editor of English Weekly `Pakistan Abroad’, Canada, ex-Chief Editor (Honorary) of English Weekly `The Ambassador’, Canada, ex-Chief Editor (Honorary) of English Weekly `DAWN', Canada, ex-Senior Sub-Editor of English Daily DAWN, Pakistan (From 1986-1999), Chairman, CANOPI, Director of Children Dignity Foundation (CDF---Canada & Pakistan) and Honorary Director, Canpak, Chamber of Commerce, and Honorary Director Information, Pak Seniors Forum (PSF), is contributing purely on Voluntary and Honorary Basis in order to serve all people and communities. Contact: (416)696-0981/jazamedia@hotmail.com To read more JZ’s exclusive articles, please visit: nepmcc website (Editorial Sections. Scan years from 2004). Visit www.javedzaheernews.blogspot.com for latest exclusive articles.
        JAVED ZAHEER’S MISSION & VISION
“SHIR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK’S AIMS, ONJECTIVES, MISSION AND VISION:
1.      SERVE HUMANITY IN REALITY (SHIR).
2.      AFTER WORSHIP OF GOD, CONSIDER SHIR MISSION & VISION AS OUR MOST IMPORTANT DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY. BOTH ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT SINCE WORSHIP WITHOUT SHIR VISION IS MEANINGLESS, IF UNDERSTOOD IN REALITY.
3.      BECOME & REMAIN VOICE & STRENGTH OF HUMANITY IN REALITY.
4.      UNITE HUMANITY IN REALITY.
5.      LIKE, LOVE, RESPECT & LIVE & WORK TOGETHER IN REALITY.


6.      JOIN, HELP, SUPPORT, PROMOTE & PROTECT HUMANITY IN REALITY IN ORDER TO PLEASE GOD AND MAKE THE WORLD SAFER & BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment